Let’s face it. If you’re an exceptional B2B marketer then you’re in high demand. Agencies will be falling over themselves to lure you in with their table football (check), funky offices (uh-huh) and office dog (yep, we’ve got one of those too).
But hang on a sec. What if you want more? Forget the free food on tap (guilty), you want intellectual stimulation. Nevermind the exotic away-days (hello?!), you want to work for the leading independent integrated B2B agency, on some of the world’s best-known technology brands.
We’ve got the whole package here at The Marketing Practice! Don’t believe us? Believe this – a pleasingly round 20 reasons to join us in 2020:
- We’re growing! In Seattle alone, we more than doubled headcount in 2019. And with growth comes opportunity, as someone famous probably once said.
- You’ll have the opportunity to flex your marketing expertise and work with some of the biggest names in technology such as Microsoft, Amazon, ServiceNow, Xerox, Oracle, Sage, and Salesforce.
- Variety is the spice of life: working here you could be rolling out a global account-based marketing program one day and brainstorming a new video series the next.
- Not one, not two, but three vibrant locations to choose from. Seattle in the US, East Hendred in Oxfordshire in the UK, and Munich in Germany.
- You want awards? We’ve got awards. This year alone we’ve placed in 16 different categories in global awards, so clear some space on your mantelpiece.
- We love to celebrate success. So much so, we’ve appointed a Head of Celebrations. (mic drop)
- Our regular sales & marketing event, the Sales & Marketing Forum, is the hottest ticket in the B2B calendar for networking and learning about the latest topics. You won’t want to miss it!
- …and speaking of learning, we’ve got our very own B2B training program – the TMP Academy – where we curate topics and learning about everything B2B marketing, from soup to nuts.
- We come together every Friday to celebrate the week over drinks and snacks.
- We love getting outside in the summer including an annual friends and family BBQ at Golden Gardens beach park and Kayaking on Lake Union.
- All our kitchens are stocked with everything you need to make breakfast, lunch and endless snacking in between.,li/>
- Phew, it’s exhausting doing all that eating and working for superstar clients, isn’t it? Schedule in some chillout time with the (unofficial) Seattle office dog, Ralph the Pug
- When we say we do B2B marketing, we mean it – all of it. Take your pick from planning, strategy, data analytics, data management, social media, UX, paid digital, copywriting, content writing, creative direction, designing, artworking, client direction, account direction, account management, program management, inside sales, demand generation…are you still with us?…and we’re expanding all the time.
- Perks shmerks we hear you say, show us the money! Will we ever. We’ve got competitive salaries, healthcare, dental cover, a newly-revamped pension scheme, and the full benefit works (HR have told us to say you can contact them if you want actual, you know, details).
- You’re a mover and a shaker, right? You’ve come to the right place. Three of our board members started here as graduates, so the sky’s the limit for ambitious marketers.
- You’re a B2B fanatic? We’re B2B fanatics too! How about that? If you want to kick back and chat STP, ROI, and ABM over a cup of coffee, we’re there.
- But it’s not all me, me, me here at TMP. Our current charitable undertaking is called Keys to the Classroom and funds eight Cambodian girls’ educations.
- We like to get out of town from time to time. Annually, in fact, on our yearly away days. Based on previous destinations, you could find yourself anywhere from Reykjavik to a ranch in Washington.
- But all work and no play…you know the rest: that’s why we’ve got thriving social committees across our offices, organizing everything from ‘creativi-tea’ sessions to potluck lunches.
- This one’s for you to fill in the blanks. Looking for a new challenge? Underwhelmed by your current company? Huge dog fan? Only you know why 2020’s the year to join us – but a good start would be to check out our jobs.